The school offers the following FET Subjects (Grade 10 – 12)...Read More
Please contact admin for registration.
Tradition inspired learning
In response to the need for organised schooling for the boys of Bloemfontein, the Diocesan Grammar School which was to develop into Saint Andrew’s was founded by Bishop Edward Twells on 16 November 1863. Mr George Clegg was the first Headmaster. The original school room still stands in St George’s Street and is known as the Old Raadsaal, a national monument. Just before the outbreak of the Anglo-Boer war the school was due to move to a building on the site of the current Oranje Meisieskool. This move never took place as the school was closed when the war broke out and the building was requisitioned as a military hospital.Read More